Thank you for joining us for worship!
Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. We will be online at approximately 9:45 a.m. with announcements beginning shortly thereafter.
For Sunday, September 19:
“Online worship is a life-giving and fully enriching experience. As a person with a severely compromised immune system, I have long been unable to be physically present in church. Rock Spring’s livestream has opened my church world and made me feel much more a part of the community.”
~ Lyndsey Ellis
Rock Spring has invested in technology to allow meaningful engagement and participation whether you live nearby or far away. We are committed to maintaining virtual connections for worship, programming, and fellowship even after our church campus reopens.
During the Pandemic we worship only online, but our livestream broadcast is also available when we are worshiping in person. We livestream every worship service and they are available in real time or on demand.
Here are some suggestions and things that might be helpful to know as you prepare to worship with us online:
- Follow Along: We invite you to find a comfortable space to watch the broadcast, download the bulletin, and light a candle. If you have children (or you are young at heart) you will also want to download the coloring page.
- Joys and Concerns: You may text prayer concerns during the worship service to 703-447-0873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during the week. Please let us know if you want these concerns shared with the congregation or the pastoral staff only.
- Check in: Sign the friendship pad each week to let us know you’re joining us in worship.
- Giving: You can give online, text to give at 703-783-2642, or mail a check to Rock Spring at 5010 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22207. Thank you for your generosity!
- Communion: When we have communion as a part of worship, you are welcome to use any form of bread (cracker, toast, waffle, cereal) and juice (actual juice, wine, or coffee). We will always announce that we plan to share communion together at the top of the service and it will also be noted in our bulletin.