Following the recommendation of the Reopening Task Force, the Council approved moving to Phase 4 of Rock Spring’s Reopening Plan. Beginning with the March 13 worship service, registration will not be needed for worship services. Mask wearing will continue in worship.
Transition to phase 4 operating status on Sunday March 13th. The following list outlines a summary of phase 4 operations.
Worship & Coffee Hour
- Full capacity; no registration required
- Sunday school continues; nursery may reopen
- Masks required indoors for all persons over age 2
- Communion permissible
- No other food (hospitality continues outdoors)
- Full capacity
- Room reservations required
- Masks optional for those fully vaccinated; small group leaders have the discretion to require masks for their group
- Food may be served with appropriate precautions
- No capacity restrictions
- Masks optional
- Food may be served