- This event has passed.
- Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
- Time: 7:00pm–8:00pm
- Contact: Laura Martin
- Phone: 703-538-4886
Center yourself in a season of gratitude and reflection. This service will include singing by Gail Burnaford, music, Indigenous Thanksgiving prayers, and silent reflection.
If you would like to attend in person, fill out the form below and click “submit.” Please note that submitting an RSVP is not a guarantee that you will be able to attend; we will contact you to confirm your spot or let you know if you are on the waiting list in advance of the service.
If you have questions or problems with the form, please feel free to call our office at 703-538-4886.
In order to register to attend this service in person, we ask you to agree to the following practices:
1. I/we will stay home if we have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, or if I/we have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
2. I/we will wear a mask while in the sanctuary and church building, unless I/we have a speaking role at this event.
3. I/we will honor social distancing in groups.
4. I/we will maintain individual hygiene (hand washing and use of sanitizer).
5. I/we will notify the church office (703-538-4886), if symptoms emerge within 10 days of participation in a group.