- Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
- Time: 7:00pm–8:00pm
- Location: Sanctuary
- Contact: Kathy Dwyer
- Phone: 703-538-4886
End your week by joining us for a candlelit contemplative worship experience in our beautiful Sanctuary. The service will include time for silence, prayer, music, and the opportunity to light a candle. Experience the beauty of simplicity in this contemplative service.
Registration is required and limited to 50 participants. Please fill out the form below and click the “submit” button.
In order to register to attend this service in person, we ask you to agree to the following practices:
1. I/we will stay home if we have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms that could be related to COVID, or if I/we have a known exposure to COVID in the past 10 days.
2. I/we will wear a mask while in the sanctuary and church building, unless I/we have a speaking role in the worship service.
3. I/we will honor social distancing in groups.
4. I/we will maintain individual hygiene (hand washing and use of sanitizer).
5. I/we will notify the church office (703-538-4886), if symptoms emerge within 10 days of participation in a group.