Memorial Service for Mike Laub
- Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Time: 10:00am–11:00am
- Location: Sanctuary
We will hold a Service of Thanksgiving and Celebration of Life for Mike Laub in the Rock Spring Sanctuary.
Because we are still in phase 2 of our reopening plan, we will have to limit in-person attendance to 50 people. If you would like to attend in person, fill out the form below and click “submit.” Please note that submitting an RSVP is not a guarantee that you will be able to attend; we will contact you to confirm your spot in advance of the service.
If you have questions or problems with the form, please feel free to call our office at 703-538-4886.
In order to register to attend this service in person, we ask you to agree to the following practices:
1. I/we will stay home if we have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, or if I/we have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
2. I/we will wear a mask while in the sanctuary and church building, unless I/we have a speaking role in the service.
3. I/we will honor social distancing in groups.
4. I/we will maintain individual hygiene (hand washing and use of sanitizer).
5. I/we will notify the church office (703-538-4886), if symptoms emerge within 10 days of participation in a group.