- This event has passed.
Memorial Service for Lucy Spencer
- Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Time: 11:00am–12:00pm
- Location: Sanctuary
Lucy’s life will be celebrated with a memorial service on Saturday, December 11 at 11:00 a.m., followed by an outdoor reception. The service will be live-streamed and there will be capacity for up to 100 people to attend.
Contributions in Lucy’s memory can be made to Appalachian Voices or to Rock Spring’s immigration ministries, supporting the work of the Congregation Action Network and Welcoming the Stranger.
In order to register to attend this service in person, we ask you to agree to the following practices:
1. I/we will stay home if we have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms that could be related to COVID, or if I/we have a known exposure to COVID in the past 10 days.
2. I/we will wear a mask while in the sanctuary and church building, unless I/we have a speaking role in the service.
3. I/we will honor social distancing in groups.
4. I/we will maintain individual hygiene (hand washing and use of sanitizer).
5. I/we will notify the church office (703-538-4886), if symptoms emerge within 10 days of participation in a group.