News & Announcements

Your Place in Our Story is the theme for this year’s Annual Giving Campaign. The Finance Board has worked with all Rock Spring boards to create our proposed budget for the 2018 fiscal year. Please attend the Budget Goals meeting on Sunday following the 11 a.m.

Play a part in providing food for those who need it most by helping to bag food for distribution to AFAC clients. It could be a kind of produce, a dry good such as beans, rice or oatmeal, or assembling can bags for off site distribution. We work for about an hour.

Do you want to be part of feeding thousands of people in the world, all without leaving Rock Spring? On Sunday, October 29 we will “Rise Against Hunger” as we work and worship together at our 11:00 a.m. service.

Do you want to do something to help with hurricane relief? Join us in assembling 50 clean-up buckets for Church World Service as part of our October Fifth Sunday!  We will gather in Hunter Rooms 204 and 205 and make an assembly line to fill the buckets.  Volunteers of all ages are...

All Rock Springers are invited to join in this new way to “be progressive!” Here is how it works: Sign up following worship or online ...

Join us to kick off the 2017-18 Rock Spring Recital Series with a special concert featuring the award-winning Howard University Gospel Choir. We hope to fill the Sanctuary to the rafters to hear their exciting and inspirational voices singing praise to God!

Join Rock Spring’s team to help end hunger in Arlington and around the world. 75% of the funds support the hunger initiatives of Church World Service (CWS). The remaining 25% serves needy families here at home through Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC).

Following a month long sermon series on reclaiming Christianity for the next 500 years, Kathy Dwyer will lead a conversation about how the Church must continue to change to remain vital and relevant in the future. What...

Would you like to be a liturgist (lay reader) in a worship service? Do you wonder how the handheld microphones turn on or how to prepare to read Scripture?

Become part of the “kitchen crew” making chili for our Fifth Sunday lunch. Whether you are an ace potato peeler or you want to use the commercial dishwasher, you are welcome...

Pages

Latest News

Your Place in Our Story is the theme for this year’s Annual Giving Campaign. The Finance Board has worked with all Rock Spring boards to create our proposed budget for the 2018 fiscal year. Please attend the Budget Goals meeting on Sunday following the 11 a.m.

Join us to kick off the 2017-18 Rock Spring Recital Series with a special concert featuring the award-winning Howard University Gospel Choir. We hope to fill the Sanctuary to the rafters to hear their exciting and inspirational voices singing praise to God!