Rock Spring has a beautiful campus with several distinctive features.
This was the oldest building on campus until it was torn down and rebuilt in 1950. Neighborhood House has served as both a church and a community center. It is now used primarily for meetings, youth group events, and community group meetings.
Rock Spring is home to the oldest active lending library in Arlington County. The Library Committee works each week to update offerings and to be available to help people every Sunday morning. Located beneath the Sanctuary, access may be gained through the Office door.
Rock Spring Cooperative Pre-school
Founded in 1943 by a group of caring and inventive mothers, Rock Spring is a parent-run school, with a teacher-led curriculum, and children-led play. It is the oldest cooperative pre-school in Arlington. Read more about the pre-school...
Located along side the Sanctuary on the Little Falls Rd. side. Members and non-members who wish to inter ashes of loved ones may choose this lovely spot adjacent to the church. Arrangements can be made by contacting the office.
Rock Spring is committed to being a Just Peace Church. The Peace Pole, located on the Little Falls Rd. side of the Sanctuary near the Memorial Terrace, is a visual reminder of that commitment. Rock Spring dedicated a new Peace Pole on September 14, 2014 as a a sign of our continuing commitment to peace. The original Peace Pole was installed in 1994.
Rock Spring made the commitment to "rejoice, renew, reimagine" our campus, and have begun renovations to our narthex, our sound system, and purchased a new organ. This fall we began the long-awaited renovations to Neighborhood house and our administrative areas. Read more about our campus renewal project...